Dealer Car Auctions
Working on crafting the perfect fleet for your dealership? Corry Auto Dealers Exchange is here to help. Whether the priority is adding new vehicles or selling the surplus, we would love for our exciting, dealer-only car auctions to add to your success.
The bidding starts at 9:45 a.m. INOPS on Thursday mornings with our damaged and inoperable vehicles sale that we also simulcast online. The dealer consignment follows at 10 a.m. Register today, and call us at 814-664-7721 with any questions.
Buying and Selling Fleets
Those looking to buy at our wholesale auction will find a large variety of vehicles to choose from. We run everything from old, damaged work vans to brand-new sports cars, convertibles, sedans, coupes, SUVs, and everything in between.
- Extra vehicles: If you have too many vehicles, our wholesale auto auctions are the perfect places to sell the surplus and create immediate cashflow.
- Trade-ins: Did a customer trade in a vehicle that doesn’t fit with your inventory mix or price range? We’ll find a dealer who has the perfect spot on his lot.
- Aged Inventory: Do you have units celebrating birthdays anytime soon on your lot? Bring them in, sell them, and invest in some fresh inventory that your shoppers want!
Car Auction Benefits
At Corry Auto Dealers Exchange, we offer several unique advantages:
- Independently owned: We’re one of the few dealer-only, independently owned and operated auctions in Pennsylvania. This gives us the freedom to create the policies and procedures that serve our customers best.
- Experienced: We’ve been in the Auction Business since 1978. Our decades of experience and expertise have enabled us to create an efficient and well-managed process.
- Personalized services: While we facilitate buying and selling vehicles, our main goal is to serve dealers. We go above and beyond to provide courteous assistance and convenient vehicle services.
- Updated facility: More room means more inventory, and our 48-acre, four-lane facility definitely has room. It also has a fenced lot, 24-hour security, a cafeteria, and many other convenient amenities.
We follow the National Auto Auction Association policy. Learn more about our standards and procedures.